Second test here:
Click the "fullscreen" button when you view the first spherical.
To render this:
- Find a view that would be interesting as a spherical image using the little guy with a red X at his feet that is the Position Camera tool in SketchUp, and then the little "Walk" tool footprints to adjust the camera.
- This method of camera placement guarantees that the eye will be level with the ground. This step is critical for making a good spherical image for Architecture!
- Add new scene when camera is positioned properly.
- Open Twilight Render Dialog
- Set image resolution to 2500x1250 (any 2:1 proportion will work)
- Click Camera tab in Render Dialog
- Set Camera type to Spherical
- Added watermark in Photoshop. No other post pro done to image.