- Installer searches for SketchUp 8 by default
- You can set the starting number for animation files (ie. "my_animation56.jpg, my_animation57.jpg) to make resuming an animation render easier
- You can set the starting number for SketchyPhysics frames in an animation to "fast-forward" or to resume previous animation render
- Texture files export with unique names when used in more than one material, in order to support colorized materials better. Now the same texture colorized in different places should render properly automatically. No need to manually add uniquely named textures.
- Enabled "LargeAddress" memory use. 64 bit systems and some 32 bit systems with more than 3GB of RAM should be able to use more (potentially up to 4GB). This hasn't been verified for all systems, so there isn't any guarantee that you'll see better memory availability
- Big improvements to the material selection tool, so now "what you see is what you select"! No more back face / front face issues.
As always, just install over any existing versions. Your license will be unaffected.