|What is Twilight Render? Twilight is a photo-realistic rendering plugin for Trimble SketchUp. It puts the power directly into your SketchUp session, bringing your models to life like never before.
Using the Ruby script engine, Twilight interfaces directly into SketchUp.
- No more need to export your models into cumbersome, intermediate formats!
- No more distorted geometry or lost textures!
- All rendering is done directly inside SketchUp using multiple biased and unbiased render methods for unparalleled control.
- No fussing with complicated render settings or senseless numbers...choose from several intuitive and powerful "Easy" render settings right at your fingertips.
- Render...and keep working. Your workflow is uninterrupted as your render works in the background while you develop your scene further.
- Add a new spot-light? It's immediately available in the Light Editor.
- Create a new layer? You'll find you can render just that layer or ignore it, directly from the Render Editor.
- Have multiple scenes? Render from any saved view, or render them all in an animation.
- You'll find the color and textures of your materials directly integrated into the revolutionary Types and Templates of our Material Editor.
|| Better than that, Twilight can talk directly to SketchUp as well!
- When you change the IES data for your light, watch the geometry immediately update.
- Adjust your camera focal length in the Render Editor and see SketchUp's view adjust appropriately.
- Send colors and textures directly from the Material Editor, straight to your scene.
And all that information is stored directly into your SketchUp file, so you never lose a thing. You'll be amazed at how seamless it is to use Twilight inside SketchUp!
Twilight is built on the exceptional quality of the Kerkythea Echo 2008 render engine. Kerkythea Echo provides biased and unbiased photo-realistic rendering of amazing quality and flexibility. The engine behind the excellent Kerkythea studio, it has been a renderer of choice for professionals, students and hobbyists for years.
Let Twilight amaze you!
Trimble SketchUp is a registered trademark of Trimble.