Anime style rendering?

For all the users of Twilight Render (V1 & V2), to ask questions and get started
Dennypool

Anime style rendering?

Post by Dennypool » Thu May 09, 2019 1:23 pm

hi, i trying to reach a "anime style" rendering look, if you want a reference my goal is to look like movies of shinkai, I'm trying and something is coming out, if anyone knows how to recreate an anime-like look, write his advice thanks.. :D :D

Attachments
my work
my work
Metro+Station low+ sky color in edit enviroment.jpg (190.5 KiB) Viewed 3935 times

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Re: Anime style rendering?

Post by Fletch » Thu May 09, 2019 2:58 pm

This type of work is done all the time with Twilght Render. You must learn to control the lighting and environment and to combine the image with your own work in Photoshop or other photo editor.

Subject: Cityscape

You should look at all of Melk-art-e work.

Jo-Ke has also done several interesting cityscape images:

Dennypool

Re: Anime style rendering?

Post by Dennypool » Thu May 09, 2019 6:13 pm

WOW :o super helpful, i use only photorealistic render so i dont know twilight for a long time, but let's start reading everything! :) on photoshop is a step that is obviously in my list and I know "over painting" or "matte painting" but first I wanted to create the best possible result, the most faithful, you know to reduce working time, obviously I do not expect that is the same only with the render, but twilight is really giving me excellent results compared to other renderings therefore THANKS super useful! :)