Rendering forzen

For all the users of Twilight Render (V1 & V2), to ask questions and get started
Marioqi

Rendering forzen

Post by Marioqi » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:21 pm

Hello all,

I am new to Twlight, but I have a question about rendering.

I have a architecture model , What could be the issue if rendering freezed at " Please wait, processing model" ?

Thank you

Chris
SketchUp: 2016

Re: Rendering forzen

Post by Chris » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:13 pm

Typically this would be from a very large model. It could be that you have run out of memory or it's not actually frozen, it's just taking a really long time.

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Re: Rendering forzen

Post by Fletch » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:17 am

Agreed with Chris.

To try:
It is probably a bad model inside your scene. Did you insert very complex components from 3DWarehouse? They can cause problems when items in 3DWarehouse were originally created using a different modeling program, converted to SketchUp and placed on 3DWarehouse to download.

Try copying only the architecture over to a new clean SketchUP scene and test render. It will work well. Then copy items over a few at a time into the new scene, test rendering as you work. This will help you find the problem model.

There are likely a few models you have inserted that you already suspect are causing the problem. Some trees or plants, or some objects on the shelves or table that are unusually hi-detailed mesh models.

It could also be that you have inserted components within other components, this is called nested components. Deeply nesting components (one object inside another object, inside another object, inside another object) can cause problems. Try to keep nesting components to only 3 or 4 maximum.