The package can be downloaded here:
https://www.twilightrender.com/index.ph ... ds/upgrade
http://www.twilightrender.com/public_da ... _1.5.4.rbz
- Download the Twilight Render extension package.
- Launch SketchUp
- If using SketchUp 2017 or later, Go to Window->Extension Manager and click on the Install Extension button.
- If using Sketchup 2016 or earlier, go to SketchUp -> Preferences -> Extensions and click on the Install Extension button.
- Navigate to where you saved the Twilight Render .rbz package and click Open
- Click Ok or Next through any popup warnings
- The install process will take at most a minute.
- Restart SketchUp
To learn more about .RBZ and SketchUp, we recommend these pages:
http://sketchucation.com/resources/tuto ... p-plugins/
http://support.google.com/sketchup/bin/ ... swer=38583
SketchUp 7 does not provide the Install Extension feature.
To install Twilight Render for SketchUp 7:
- Rename the installer as a .zip file.
- Extract the contents of the zip file into the SketchUp Plugins folder.
- Your SketchUp Plugins folder should now contain a file called twilight.rb and a folder called Twilight.
Frustratingly, SketchUp implies that there is a problem with the plugin itself. However, this is pretty much never the case. SketchUp doesn't check to see if it has the correct permissions to install the plugin into the plugins folder.
Here is a step by step provided by an OSX SketchUp guru for fixing your permissions problem:
- Find the plugin folder. MacHD/Library/Application Support/Google SketchUp 8/SketchUp/plugins
- Select the plugins folder by clicking once on it ( don't double click )
- Press <Command> i (for info)
- When the plugins folder info window opens, click on small padlock in bottom right, sign in with admin. pwd.
- Click on "sharing and permissions" to open options
- Change all groups to "Read & Write"
- Click on padlock again to prevent further changes.
- Close window
- Extensions installer should now be able to install ".rbz" plugins
http://osxdaily.com/2011/02/21/change-f ... sions-mac/