Missing tool bars in Mac OS

For all the users of Twilight Render (V1 & V2), to ask questions and get started
lucasf

Missing tool bars in Mac OS

Post by lucasf » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:33 pm

I appear to have lost the tool bars for Twilight, all other Sketchup tool bars are there.

Is there a really obvious solution?

When I go into Twilight>Render>View and then select -toolbar- nothing happens.

Hope someone can help. Best, L

Chris
SketchUp: 2016

Re: Missing tool bars in Mac OS

Post by Chris » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:22 am

Which toolbar are you talking about? The SketchUp toolbar with the Twilight Render tools in it (like Render, Material, Lights, etc), or the toolbar in the Render window?

If you are talking about the SketchUp toolbar, you turn it on and off just like all the SketchUp toolbars by going to View -> Toolbars and making sure the entry for Twilight has a check next to it.

If you are talking about the toolbar in the Render window, open the Render window and choose Layouts -> Default.

hannoir

Post by hannoir » Thu May 07, 2020 3:00 pm

Hi,

Did you manage to solve this problem?

I downloaded Sketch up Make 2017 and Twilight V2. I am using a Mac. I cannot access the Render toolbar - I have tried almost everything. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I tried Sketch up Pro 2018 to see if that made a difference and it hasn't - the extension manager says V2 has successfully been installed but no toolbar available whatsoever

Thanks
Hannah

Chris
SketchUp: 2016

Post by Chris » Thu May 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Did you follow the instructions in the post above about making sure the Twilight Render V2 toolbar is turned on?

djcyph

Post by djcyph » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:22 pm

old post but for those searching, it's under View, Tool Palettes