- Choose Render Setting to Edit
- Edit the setting
- Choose "Save As"
- Save new setting in the Custom folder:
- C>ProgramData>TwilightV2>RenderSettings (on Windows)
- In Twilight Render Dialog choose Render Settings option and click "Refresh" button for your new setting to show up.
- Choose the new setting.
The Twilight Render Team shares tips, ideas, helpful hints, and more on using Twilight Render
1 post • Page 1 of 1
How to Edit Render Setting with Twilight Render V2 Pro #editrendersetting
- Edit_Render_Setting.gif (336.18 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests