Show what you're working on, get feedback and help
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:26 am
- OS: W10
- SketchUp: 2018
- Location: Poland
Sometimes you just have to see the possibilities, or actually show them, although I do not hide that such a comparison is also very helpful to me.
And how do you think, a fireplace or a tiled stove?
- Posts: 10846
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:41 pm
- OS: PC 64bit
- SketchUp: 2018-2019
I like the white round stove.
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:43 pm
- OS: i5 7th 16Gb W10
- SketchUp: SU 17 Make
- Location: Portugal
I like the white too
This will look good in my "curriculum vitae": "Heterodox truck driver at TNT/FedEx"
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 pm
- OS: Windows7
- SketchUp: 15
- Location: Beautiful, British Columbia, Canada
I also vote for the white.
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 6:51 am
- OS: win 7 pro x64
- SketchUp: SU 2017
- Location: DryPlace, USA
Honestly? I prefer the fireplace. Thematically, it fits better with the rest of the decor (cabinets and such).
However, both are incredibly well done.
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:37 am
- OS: Windows 10
- SketchUp: Make 2017
- Location: Sweden
Yeah I like the fireplace better as well. Great looking renders tho!
- Posts: 433
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:54 pm
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:05 pm
- OS: Win 10
- SketchUp: 2019Pro
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests