Tbilisi City series

Show what you're working on, get feedback and help
GiorgiMelkadze3DArt
SketchUp: Sketchup 2020

Tbilisi City series

Post by GiorgiMelkadze3DArt » Sat May 29, 2021 10:24 pm

Hello, I want to introduce and tell you a little history about my city.
This is the city Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, where I was born and raised.
Tbilisi is a mix of human cultures, formed in an ideal aesthetic form in architecture. The city has been a place of connection between different cultures since ancient times, where merchants, artists, musicians and artists from all over the world flocked. It is the hub of the Caucasus in all spheres and such diverse intersections from different countries of the world have had a peculiar impact on the city. It should be taken into account that against the background of all this, the Georgian identity in the cultural aspect has been preserved and Georgian is at the forefront. Georgia was the most important corridor at the crossroads of Europe and Asia and the bridge connecting them. That is why it played an important role in the function of the "Great Silk Road" and was the main section in the Caucasus.
People of many nationalities and religions lived and still live in Tbilisi. The state religion of Georgia has been Christianity (Orthodoxy) since the 3rd century. We have lots of churches in the city.
The ancient narrow streets and low-rise architecture of the city express the nature of the Georgian people, who are distinguished by their warmth and love of hospitality. The root of the word "Tbilisi" means "warm", which emphasizes its cultural and climatic side. Many world-famous figures, writers, thinkers and artists have traveled to Tbilisi at different times and they unanimously celebrate the greatness and beauty of this city in their sketches.
Despite the beauty and beauty of Tbilisi, the immature and low-quality modern constructions have lost their effect on the city, which still fascinates the visitors, however, the ancient districts with their architecture are still preserved, which still attracts a lot of visitors.
The pain of the city against the background of such an ugly development made me think of reviving the ancient part of the city in 3D modeling and so I started working on the series "Tbilisi City".
In the future, my works will be presented where the city Tbilisi will be presented, with it's Tbilisi architecture, narrow streets, ascents and hanging balconies.
DZVELI TBILISI V 1.4.3 DEnoise.png
DZVELI TBILISI V 1.4.3 DEnoise.png (9.78 MiB) Viewed 5952 times

tuna57
SketchUp: SU 2015Pro SU2018Pro

Re: Tbilisi City series

Post by tuna57 » Sun May 30, 2021 12:47 am

Wonderful :clap: :rspkt: . And respect to you for wanting to document your home in your models. :^:
TwilightPro V2.11

ntxdave
SketchUp: 2020Pro

Post by ntxdave » Sun May 30, 2021 2:24 am

tuna57 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:47 am Wonderful :clap: :rspkt: . And respect to you for wanting to document your home in your models. :^:
Agree - wish I had the capability to something like this. In particular an old classmate once ask me if I could make a 3D model of the high school we graduated from in 1959. I live about 1,000 miles from there so I cannot “go by” and gather information to use to create a model.

Hope you post some more models for us to enjoy.

:gj: :rspkt: :clap:

alvydas

Post by alvydas » Sun May 30, 2021 1:37 pm

Iit's nice to hear that you love your country and its people. Best wishes from Lithuania😀

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Post by Fletch » Sun May 30, 2021 4:09 pm

Hi Giorgi - it is always nice to see fellow lovers of architecture. :^:

GiorgiMelkadze3DArt

Post by GiorgiMelkadze3DArt » Mon May 31, 2021 11:21 pm

thank you all, this is my lovely place to hear rate of my works. thanks :hat: :)

GiorgiMelkadze3DArt

Post by GiorgiMelkadze3DArt » Mon May 31, 2021 11:23 pm

alvydas wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 1:37 pm Iit's nice to hear that you love your country and its people. Best wishes from Lithuania😀
Alvydas thank you and greetings from Georgia to lithuanian people ❤️🙏