new city soon

Show what you're working on, get feedback and help
GiorgiMelkadze3DArt
SketchUp: Sketchup 2020

Re: new city soon

Post by GiorgiMelkadze3DArt » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:13 pm

alvydas wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:19 pm Hi Giorgi. I see that a lot of meticulous work has been done in modeling the urban scene. I also know the need to have patience during texturing. You have set a very high level of mastery. But for me personally, a lot of the details disappeared here in the final result. I don’t know where to watch me. What is your main idea. I like the Cyberpunk and Steampunk style, everything there is very electrified. Any work of art must proclaim the author’s thought or intrigue. I think you still need to improve. Don’t stop, you’re doing great ;)
P.S. Some tips https://www.creativebloq.com/features/1 ... city-scene
Alvydas hello and thank you for criticism, it grows me and i like that :) but i can not agree in this part. at first i create realistic views, i will try to explain. imagine you stoped walk in the city, in any point of city and start watching in one direction. will you see every details? ofcourse no. if i want to create model where i will not lose details, it will be just flat universe :D in left side there is office of SILKNET (there is LED BANNER) (Silknet is Georgian internet provider), on right side you see orange long LED, BANK OF GEORGIA, also horizontal orange colour text "არ გაჩერდე" means "Dont stop" and it is slogan of this bank (this is national bank of Georgia) front view of architecture is part of Tbilisi city, back side is my imagination. overall thank you for suggestion.
PS, your suggestion, i mean link you posted is a way i use always when i start modeling :D
Thank you very much Alvydas :hat:

GiorgiMelkadze3DArt

Post by GiorgiMelkadze3DArt » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:17 pm

Fletch wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:00 pm :shock: Lovely image! :clap:

Why are all of the Stop and Go lights turned on? It is very confusing to drive in that city! :lol:

Putting the Instagram code in the rendering is a first time I've seen it.

Alvydas makes some good points here, the amount of time and effort expended in the modeling is lost in the final image somehow. Maybe there's a focal point missing. For me, the police car is interesting to see, but is almost too low/cut off in the composition.
Thank you :hat:
Fletch seriously? :? Traffic light which is Standing straight, here is turned on STOP sign, and on a right side STOP is turned off and works GO. Compare well them and u will find difference :)

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Post by Fletch » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:05 am

GiorgiMelkadze3DArt wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:17 pm Compare well them and u will find difference :)
:! I guess... :lol:

Sergio

Post by Sergio » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:05 pm

Great work! :hat: Very interesting comments from Alvydas

GiorgiMelkadze3DArt

Post by GiorgiMelkadze3DArt » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:27 pm

Sergio wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:05 pm Great work! :hat: Very interesting comments from Alvydas

tuna57
SketchUp: SU 2015Pro SU2018Pro

Post by tuna57 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:34 pm

Great image ! That said one thing does bother me a little and that's the semi- transparent person in the foreground. It somehow doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the image...... Still an excellent render :clap: :rspkt:
TwilightPro V2.11

GiorgiMelkadze3DArt

Post by GiorgiMelkadze3DArt » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:30 pm

tuna57 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:34 pm Great image ! That said one thing does bother me a little and that's the semi- transparent person in the foreground. It somehow doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the image...... Still an excellent render :clap: :rspkt:
Thank you Tuna. it is a artistic way fo use same semi transparent person in same style work. many great artists uses same style. :D thanks again