Cordless Drill

Show what you're working on, get feedback and help
rangerrick
SketchUp: 15

Re: Cordless Drill

Post by rangerrick » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 am

Thanks Flipya, :D yeah your right about the Phillips screw heads looking boxed, they are but should be tapered...sheesh how were you able to pick that up?...good eye! :o Which goes to show when posting works, that for a render to be exceptional one must take care of the most finite of details in order to pass the most discriminating eye. That’s a good thing, for it makes one strive even harder for the elusive perfect image. ;)

majid
SketchUp: make 2017

Post by majid » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:00 am

:o :rspkt:

flipya
SketchUp: 7

Post by flipya » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 am

rangerrick wrote:that for a render to be exceptional one must take care of the most finite of details in order to pass the most discriminating eye. That’s a good thing, for it makes one strive even harder for the elusive perfect image.
Poetic :D
Some say there are no stupid questions. I'm in the habit of proving those people wrong.

rangerrick
SketchUp: 15

Post by rangerrick » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Thanks, Majid

posodrac
SketchUp: SU 17 Make

Post by posodrac » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Excellent render, the texture on the plastic gave another totally different view to the beholder. Although the model of the drill is not your, it have less geometry in some areas, this is one of the things you have to take in mind when using an approximation to the model as with the light. You should use an image editor to resolve any unexpected problem. What I call "Post Production".

AN UNEMPLOYED TRUCK DRIVER TOLD YOU THIS. :mrgreen: