Smiley

Re: My TV Console

Post by Smiley » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:29 pm

:oops: :mrgreen: Thanks!.. :D
Sandy

Elibjr

Post by Elibjr » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Wow, Smiley this looks like this is ready to print in a product catalog. I could see this as a spread on the pages of an interiors or product design magazine. Are these Sketch-Up materials? ...and what was the lighting you used? Both of these are just beautiful! How long did this take to render? Where did you get the handles? Did you make them? Just beautiful!

Smiley

Post by Smiley » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Elibjr wrote: this looks like this is ready to print in a product catalog. I could see this as a spread on the pages of an interiors or product design magazine.
Thanks Elibjr!.. :D
Elibjr wrote:Are these Sketch-Up materials? ...and what was the lighting you used? Both of these are just beautiful! How long did this take to render? Where did you get the handles? Did you make them? Just beautiful!
The wood is a free texture found in internet, don't remember exactly where I got it, but must have been CG textures or similar. :? The back is just a plain Sketchup colour with the ceramic-flat template. ;) The light is done with two IES lights.. I left it cook overnight with my core-duo laptop. The first one took about 8 hours to make 187 passes and the second one took less... about 6 hours for 182 passes... and the handles are just from the warehouse.. :D
Cheers,
Attachments
TV console.jpg
TV console.jpg (22.46 KiB) Viewed 6593 times
Sandy