Disable: Do you want to render the current selection only?

Questions, bugs, help for Twilight Render V2 Hobby and Professional
Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Re: Disable: Do you want to render the current selection onl

Post by Fletch » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:04 pm

Fletch wrote:Try going to Plugins pulldown menu>Twilght 2>Options>Options and find where it says to reset all dialog answers.
If that doesn't work, you may need to uninstall, reinstall.
To uninstall, find the uninstall000.exe file in the TwilightRenderV2 folder in your Programs folder, make sure SU is closed! Uninstall with that tool, and it will ask if you want to erase all data files, choose yes.
Then reinstall, and hopefully it will fix the issue.

Chris
SketchUp: 2016

Re: Disable: Do you want to render the current selection only?

Post by Chris » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:15 pm

mtl_guy wrote: I have the opposite problem. I disabled the dialogue boxes in the Render window and now can't get them to reappear.
I have tried to reset them in the Edit Options Window, but the reset doesn't occur.
I have also tried uninstalling/reinstalling Twilight.
:! It certainly should work. However, if for whatever reason it doesn't, you will have to delete your options file. Uninstalling won't do it for you. Go to C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\TwilightV2 and delete the twilight_options.xml file. You will lose all your Twilight Render settings by doing this but usually that isn't a big deal.

mtl_guy

Post by mtl_guy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:49 pm

Chris wrote:
mtl_guy wrote: I have the opposite problem. I disabled the dialogue boxes in the Render window and now can't get them to reappear.
I have tried to reset them in the Edit Options Window, but the reset doesn't occur.
I have also tried uninstalling/reinstalling Twilight.
:! It certainly should work. However, if for whatever reason it doesn't, you will have to delete your options file. Uninstalling won't do it for you. Go to C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\TwilightV2 and delete the twilight_options.xml file. You will lose all your Twilight Render settings by doing this but usually that isn't a big deal.

Thanks for your help on this Chris! I forgot to metnion that I am a first-time user. I was going to try your suggestion this morning but noticed that everything seems fine now. So you were right in the first instance, that it should work afer a reinstall. I suppose that shutting down the computer afterwards was an important detail I forgot !

Chris
SketchUp: 2016

Post by Chris » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:37 pm

:^: