2 Installs of V2 Pro?

Questions, bugs, help for Twilight Render V2 Hobby and Professional
2Harry

2 Installs of V2 Pro?

Post by 2Harry » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:02 am

In the licensed version of V1 you were allowed to install one license on two machines...perhaps a work desktop and on a laptop for travel.
Is this still the case for V2 Pro?

Thanks.

Chris
SketchUp: 2016

Re: 2 Installs of V2 Pro?

Post by Chris » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:39 am

Actually, you'll be happy to hear we have a much more flexible license policy for single users.

You can find the whole thing here: http://www.twilightrender.com/index.php ... e-terms-v2

In short, a single user may install and license Twilight Render on as many computers as they need, within reason. Each license is issued to a single person, so only that person to whom the license is issued may use the software. This means that a company can not buy one license and activate all the computers in their office. But an individual can activate one at work, one on a laptop, one at home, you get the picture. The only additional restriction is that only one activated copy of Twilight Render V2 can be in use at a time.

2Harry

Re: 2 Installs of V2 Pro?

Post by 2Harry » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:49 pm

That sounds like exactly my situation! I have my big desktop at work, another at home and a laptop for travelling. I was trying to decide which of them I should install the Pro version on and put Hobby on the remainder.

Now the decision is easy...all of them!

Thanks and Regards