i need help

Questions, bugs, help for Twilight Render V2 Hobby and Professional
azonic

i need help

Post by azonic » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello, i'm from germany and need your help.
when i render a model, i missed the trees, the layers are on. i doesn't know the problem, you can see it on the screen shot, have someone a idea?
Unbenannt-1.jpg
Unbenannt-1.jpg (589.6 KiB) Viewed 4844 times

Chris
SketchUp: 2016

Re: i need help

Post by Chris » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:22 am

You will have to post the scene for us to look at in order to determine the problem.

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Re: i need help

Post by Fletch » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:22 am

It is possible that:

the layer for the trees has been UNselected for rendering in the Twilight Render Dialog.
or that the trees are on a layer that is enabled in SketchUp but inside of each component the trees are on a layer that is disabled. This could cause geometry not to render, even if it appears in the SketchUp view.

To solve this for yourself, be sure there are no layers UNselected or UNchecked in the Render Dialog's layer list. Then place all tree geometry, the geometry that is INSIDE of the component or inside of nested components is on the Layer0, then place only the full Tree components on a layer "Tree" for controlling their visibility in SketchUp.

In the future, you can use proxy components in SU to place trees that will render all the geometry while in the SU view will not slow down performance.
Subject: V2 Tutorials Animated Snippets #Proxycomponents