Posting Rules??

Whatever you want to talk about, but keep it clean
bradleyabbott82

Posting Rules??

Post by bradleyabbott82 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:32 pm

I was wondering what the posting rules are in terms of "hiring someone" that is familiar with both twilight and Sketchup to produce physically and technically correct models (3d floorplans) prepared from packaged dims & materials that I supply. I don't necessarily need the rendering process itself (unless someone just happens to have a demi-renderfarm in which case I would pay more potentially for the rendering processes).

These are not extremely large, or complex floor plans - in fact most are 700-1800sqft and with the exception of a few scenes are completely devoid of furniture, etc...

I didn't want to violate any TOS for the forum - so I'm checking here first. Here is a link to a typical "completed" (approximately 10-12 still scenes rendered from one of the models).

http://97.77.209.118:9100/su/sample.zip

Please Advise,
Bradley.

Chris
SketchUp: 2016

Re: Posting Rules??

Post by Chris » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:02 pm

We don't have any rules regarding posts for hiring out work. We ask that you put any such posts in the Lounge ("Pull up a chair") section.

Just so it's clear and out there: Any posts on the Twilight Render forum regarding the solicitation of services are made without any relationship to, guarantee by, or cooperation with Twilight Render LLC, even if the poster states or implies such. In other words, if you post something about a job, it has absolutely nothing to do with us. 8-)

d12dozr
SketchUp: 8 Pro

Re: Posting Rules??

Post by d12dozr » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Chris, I hope you don't mind me replying here although its not in the correct forum...

...Bradley, I sent you a PM.
-Marcus