Hyperspace

Show what you're working on, get feedback and help
SpookyChick
SketchUp: SU 2017

Re: Hyperspace

Post by SpookyChick » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:48 pm

I hope so too, Mike!It's tragic how much has been lost in the stampede toward modernisation and Westernisation. I'm going to leave it at that. Being an historian, and drawing the conclusions I have drawn about certain historical events, I could all too easily go off on a tangential rant. However interesting that rant might be, it would be far too political, too accurate, and offend everyone. Since I have no wish to offend or disturb anyone (here), I'll leave the rant elsewhere. ;) Suffice it to say, we all need as a race (humankind)to take better care of our history, because our history forms the basis of our children's heritage.

Thank you very much Majid! Praise is always nice. Praise coming from you is something I value greatly. I've long admired the renders you do. :rspkt:

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Post by Fletch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:01 pm

except for the wood textures. Once upon a time, I had a large stash of high quality wood textures, and now they seem to have disappeared.
Subject: 23 Textures - High Resolution - by Trespa (seamless)
Subject: 38 Wood Textures by RenderTextures.com (seamless)
Subject: Varnished Wood - How To Create
Subject: Arroway Textures - How to Use

:hat:

SpookyChick
SketchUp: SU 2017

Post by SpookyChick » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Arigato gozaimasu, Fletch! :rspkt:

Those links are going to be very helpful, especially if I ever get any free time again. I have been very busy for the last week straight, mostly just with life. Trying to stay on schedule in times like this, is like trying to keep my head above water in a riptide. And people wonder why I live in the desert... :lol: No risk of drowning here, if you're smart enough to stay out of riverbeds during monsoon season!

Anyway, thank you very much, and more may be forthcoming soon. I have a model I'm stuck on at the moment, and need to rework / rethink. :roll:

Ja ne!