Student License

For all the users of Twilight Render (V1 & V2), to ask questions and get started
chokfull

Student License

Post by chokfull » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:37 am

Hey everyone,

I am an architecture student and i kinda stumbled upon this program. I was looking for an image of a certain house and found a rendering done by twilight that really impressed me, so i got the demo and im really impressed. I have been using programs like Revit, artlantis, and photoshop for renderings before and this has really intrigued me. All the other programs ive been using have had student discounts on licenses so i was wondering if there is anything like that or twilight. I really hope there is as its quite expensive paying for all the models, prints and programs myself.

Thanks for the help!

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Re: Student License

Post by Fletch » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:38 am

Gaieus
SketchUp: 6 7 8

Post by Gaieus » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:38 pm

BTW Fletch, I was also going to ask something like this. I see that on the ad at SCF it says "Special pricing for students is available" but then I found no mention on the website.

Not an urgent thing yet, but I have just started a "pro bono" SU class at my old secondary school and though I told them that until they can nicely model, we won't touch any rendering apps, they are already interested I think.

So maybe we can get back to this next semester...
Gai...

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Post by Fletch » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 pm

we are working out the details for the student pricing. we will announce on the website when ready.