Probleme de rendu

For all the users of Twilight Render (V1 & V2), to ask questions and get started
Clem C

Probleme de rendu

Post by Clem C » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:47 pm

Bonjour,

J'ai un gros problème de rendu que je n'arrive pas à résoudre et c'est la première fois que cela m'arrive, tous mes rendus se passaient très bien. J'ai tout essayé, purger mon mondèle sketchup, refait sol et plafond pour avoir une boite bien fermée, mis les murs en blanc... Rien ne change :cry: En dessous du rendu je vois l'image en bonne résolution mais quand le rendu se finit je me retrouve avec une image en noir et blanc...
Pourriez-vous m'aider?
-----
I have a big rendering problem that I can't solve and this is the first time it's happened to me, all my renders went very well. I tried everything, purge my sketchup world, redid the floor and ceiling to have a well closed box, put the walls in white... Nothing changes :cry: Below the rendering I see the image in good resolution but when the rendering ends I end up with a black and white image...
Could you help me?
Attachments
IMG-5639.jpg
IMG-5639.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 932 times
IMG-5640.jpg
IMG-5640.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 932 times

ntxdave
SketchUp: 2020Pro

Re: Probleme de rendu

Post by ntxdave » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:17 pm

Probably a silly question but did you check to see that they are not reversed faces? Even if you apply a color/texture to a reversed face it will not render correctly. :!

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Re: Probleme de rendu

Post by Fletch » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:25 pm

Agree with Dave, please check for reversed faces.
It looks like it could be that you are running out of RAM, or that your computer is rendering too fast and not correcting the errors. If it renders well with Easy 09 render setting, then it's a RAM problem. If you render at double the resolution and it renders well, then it is the "too fast" quirky problem.
You can send me a private message with a link to download the model for diagnosis.