SU Question

For all the users of Twilight Render (V1 & V2), to ask questions and get started
Gaieus
SketchUp: 6 7 8

Re: SU Question

Post by Gaieus » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:05 pm

I don't work with two screens but undocked everything. I use shortcuts for most of the frequently used SU tools anyway so I don't need them most of the times. This way I can also keep the toolbars of the currently used plugins at hand so basically, my desktop uis a mess most of the times BUT I don't have tjhis annoyance with the SU toolbars on one hand and I can always export really custom size images (by resizing the SU window) so that nice transitions between raw output and rendered output at traditional dimensions (like 800x600 or 1024x768 - like my current viewport) are easy.

There is Jim's custom toolbar plugin as well to organise native SU toolbars - only that you want and need - into one, giant toolset but with this installation, I haven't set it up (yet)
Attachments
SUToolbars.jpg
SUToolbars.jpg (298.05 KiB) Viewed 4861 times
Gai...

Zacchia
SketchUp: 7.1.6860

Post by Zacchia » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:34 am

Sorry, i really still do not see what happend :roll:
Windows XP, Arcon VA HausDesigner Professional, SketchUp Pro, CasCADos 2.0.551, TheaRender, TwilightRender

Frederik
SketchUp: SU 8.0

Post by Frederik » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am

Zacchia wrote:Sorry, i really still do not see what happend :roll:
Like I wrote to you in my first reply, this has nothing to do with Twilight Render, but is an issue belonging to SU... :|

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it...
You have to ask the Google SU Team, what they're doing about it... ;)
Cheers
Kim Frederik
Twilight Render Support
“…Life is drawing without an eraser...”

Zacchia
SketchUp: 7.1.6860

Post by Zacchia » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 am

Ecuadorian wrote:Ok, here are my screenshots, fullscreen and resized. By keeping the smallest toolbars near the upper left corner, I save myself frustration.
Frederik, this i just do not understand jet, about SU i know. Ecuadorian, sorry but i can not see what you have done on pictures???
Windows XP, Arcon VA HausDesigner Professional, SketchUp Pro, CasCADos 2.0.551, TheaRender, TwilightRender