Teo chair

Show what you're working on, get feedback and help
yamh

Teo chair

Post by yamh » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:41 pm

this a chair i found in the 3d warehouse... i like it a lot..so i decided to do a little render....i also reduce de noise with topaz denoise in photoshop..cause i get tired of waiting all the passes...cause my laptop is no that good..just 2gb ram..and 1.88 ghz amd processor..so i hope you like it... C&C welcome!! :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Re: Teo chair

Post by Fletch » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:01 pm

:|
...\Google\Google SketchUp X\Plugins\Twilight\license.txt wrote:6. Evaluation Period
The Licensee may operate the Software in it's Evaluation, or Demo, mode for any period of time. While operating in the Evaluation, or Demo, mode, the Licensee agrees to make no attempt to remove the Watermarks imposed upon the rendered images, nor make any attempt to circumvent the Evaluation restrictions placed on the software.

alvydas

Post by alvydas » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 pm

I am pleased that, like my model (http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtop ... 01#p272401). But there is a requirement and should be followed :? .

yamh

Post by yamh » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:31 pm

wow!!!!! thats like....a 1,000,000 times better than what i try to do....i havent seen that one :doh: ...but its amazing... :^:

yamh

Post by yamh » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:36 pm

and fletch...what is the dela with this:

...\Google\Google SketchUp X\Plugins\Twilight\license.txt wrote:
6. Evaluation Period
The Licensee may operate the Software in it's Evaluation, or Demo, mode for any period of time. While operating in the Evaluation, or Demo, mode, the Licensee agrees to make no attempt to remove the Watermarks imposed upon the rendered images, nor make any attempt to circumvent the Evaluation restrictions placed on the software...

im no deleting or editign watermarks from my images..

Fletch

Post by Fletch » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:27 pm

If you have purchased a license for Twilight, you are encouraged to email licensing at twilightrender dot com and give them your forum access email and username. This will give you access to many more resources in the red carpet section. :)

If you are not a licensed user, and if you are not removing watermarks, but are limited to 800x600 rendering then you are using a cracked version of Twilight. :-:
nor make any attempt to circumvent the Evaluation restrictions placed on the software
You are encouraged to participate on this forum even with a demo version of Twilight, but cracked version users are not tolerated. :v:

Download the latest free demo here, and post images from that version only. You will see a lot more positive response from people at this forum when you do so.
Please also let us know where this "special version" was downloaded from, so that we can discuss it with that site's host.

Friendly Tip: Any version of Twilight Render downloaded from anywhere other than Twilight Render's official website is an illegal version.

At your service,
Twilight Render Support

yamh

Post by yamh » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:02 pm

ok :roll: :cry: ......sorry. i just bought this used laptop to a friend who is architect...so he knows im studying architectur..and he told me he got all the necesary software like autocad. ps. sketchup. twilight. archicad..revit...etc... so i decided to buy it....but i dont really know or noticed...if all the softwares are cracked...my apologizes...it seems like here in domincan republic people crack a lot of softwares ...but i will purchase twilight as soon as posible...maybe in the cooming week....sorry for the inconvinients!!!

yamh

Post by yamh » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:04 pm

i ll ask him where he found..this versionn...a i will let you know.

Fletch

Post by Fletch » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:59 pm

:hat:
No worries.
You will see a lot more positive response from people at this forum when you do so.

jambak

Post by jambak » Sun May 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Nice job ...well done :^: