Minimize button

For all the users of Twilight Render (V1 & V2), to ask questions and get started
HeeBeeGB

Minimize button

Post by HeeBeeGB » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Ok...newbie question...is there a minimize button to the render window so I can "tuck"/minimize away? I take hitting the red X will halt the process? :roll:

With auto minimize windows tool bar at the bottom, sometimes its difficult to fetch the render window when i try to hide it at the bottom. :wall:

Or did I miss the boat? :!

Gaieus
SketchUp: 6 7 8

Re: Minimize button

Post by Gaieus » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:37 pm

You can close the render window - rendering will keep going on (and you even "spare" refreshing the image all the time so your rendering will also be a tiny bit faster).
Gai...

Ecuadorian
SketchUp: 7.1

Post by Ecuadorian » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Just close it, it won't stop the rendering process.
Well, Csaba beat me to it...

HeeBeeGB

Post by HeeBeeGB » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Thanks Guys..."I wonder why I thought the world would end when I hit the Red X in the corner?" :rofl:

Silly me as I write this at a cafe with my netbook...if you were wondering "Why didnt he try it out DumbA$$" :rofl:

Gaieus
SketchUp: 6 7 8

Post by Gaieus » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Well, I believe that most computer users would think that if they close an application window, it is a well expected behaviour from that application to stop. So it's not that extreme...

However, here it is not the render window is the (main) application window (it's just a simple dialog like the component browser - so to speak) but the SU window. So don't close the main SU window at least (but that has a minimize button anyway). ;)
Gai...