Twilight Render V2 now offers two versions to fit the needs of our users. How do you know which one to choose?
The Hobby version is targeted toward 3D enthusiasts who need a quality SketchUp renderer without all the extended tools, and without the price tag.
The Hobby version:
- Has no limit on render size and no watermark.
- Has access to the standard Material Editor, Light Editor, and Environment Editor.
- Can render animations in the Animation Editor.
- Can apply all the standard Post-Production tools, like Bloom, Temperature Adjust, and Vignette.
- Is completely FREE!
The Professional version is for commercial architects, product designers, and other 3D professionals who need access to more flexibility and more features. Professionals and Hobbyists who want to push their renders to the next level of quality should definitely go with the Pro version!
The Professional version has all the features of the Hobby version, and in addition:
- Has access to our Exploration Renderer.
- Can edit materials in the Deep Material Editor, as well as import and export library materials.
- Provides scheduled rendering with the Batch Renderer.
- Can save images in HDR.
- Lets you create and render Proxy Components from both internal and external models.
- Can render and animate Section Planes.
- Has access to the Diagnostic Reports.
- Will have access to future upgrades in Templates, Proxies, Section Cuts, and more.
- Has a low price tag of just $99.
In addition to all the excellent Pro features, a Professional version license will entitle you to all future version 2.x upgrades!